Our average distributor makes about $100 per hour working from home
$500 TO $1,000 PER MONTH OF EXTRA INCOME FOR JUST
5 TO 10 HOURS A MONTH OF ACTUAL WORK, ALL OUT OF YOUR HOME!
HOW IT WORKS
- You work from home, typically just 5-10 hours per month. You leave small medical equipment on your front porch so its readily available for customers to pickup 8am-8pm 365 days
- Customers rent small medical equipment on one of our websites. Our software sends the customer a text message with pickup instructions. The process is fully automated and you do not need to meet with customers. The customers self service by following the instructions to pickup the equipment from your porch
- When customers are done renting the equipment, typically after 4 weeks, they return it to your front porch and then text our software that it’s been returned. You’ll receive a text notification that the equipment has been returned. You then clean and inspect it and perform any maintenance, if needed. You’ll then text our software with a pass/fail for the equipment and set it on your porch for the next customer to pickup. Cleaning, inspecting and maintaining each piece of equipment typically takes about 5-10 minutes and can be done at any time as long as its completed before 8am the following morning. All you need to do is leave a few pieces of equipment on your porch and go to work, go shopping, go fishing and customers will self service without you needing to be home
- Our typical distributor hosts between 25-50 pieces of medical equipment and the equipment is normally rented out which means you’ll only have a few items on your porch at any one time – up to 10 items but on average about 3-4 items at any one time
- We pay you $20 per rented medical equipment at the end of each month. For example, if you have 40 items rented for the month we pay you $20 x 40 = $800. For 40 items it will take you approximately 10 minutes per item to clean, inspect and maintain each. 40 items X 10 minutes = 400 minutes per month (7 hours). Therefore, you should expect to make around $100 per hour. Obviously you’ll be working in short 5-10 minute increments but those can be scheduled for you to do in the evenings or early morning, as long as its completed before 8am the next day
- The equipment weighs around 20 lbs each and is 18″ W x 36″ L x 18″ H and you’ll rarely or never need to lift it
LONG-TERM STABLE INCOME
$500 = 5 HOURS/MO = 25 PIECES
$1000 = 10 HOURS/MO = 50 PIECES
WE PAY FOR EVERYTHING!
- We buy the equipment and ship directly to you
- We handle all customer service issues
- We handle all invoicing, billing and collections
- We handle all marketing
- We train you and support you
- We hold video calls with all distributors for training
- We pay you every month
- You can call any of us at any time so you’ll have community support
- It’s simple, fun and stress free
- You’ll be receiving LONG TERM nearly passive income
- You’ll be a hero! Customers are so happy to find us because we’re super convenient and 50% cheaper than all competitors in the country
A RELATIVELY PASSIVE INCOME SOURCE!
We spent 2 years designing a software and SMS system to automate the medical equipment rental process. It took a lot of trial and error and endless testing but we’ve got it working seamlessly. Because of this we’re able to offer distributors a pretty passive income source. Our typical distributor “works” just 5-10 hours per month, which is perfect for a retired person, and averages $100 per hour once they’re trained and experienced. Our software, along with our main office, handles the day-to-day operations so the only thing distributors need to do is clean, sterilize and maintain our medical equipment. And, since we’re in the medical business we’re not generally affected by the economy which means your income will be stable.
WHAT SOME OF OUR DISTRIBUTORS HAVE TO SAY
In 2020, after Rob had laid the foundation and built the framework of his systemized medical equipment rental business, he told me that he intended to branch out into other locations and provide the same service to those not in his immediate area. I immediately recognized this as a natural progression. I saw it as a win-win in that it fulfills his mission to service many more folks in need of medical equipment at an affordable price while providing a financial opportunity to distributors by way of a business system that can help them provide for their families or supplement their retirement.
I am retired so I offered to be his Rob’s first satellite location while providing him with operational feedback he would use to further streamline the process before bringing on new distributors. I am very inspired by Medical Income USA and I hope you are too.
Back in January of 2021, we partnered with my nephew Rob in his medical equipment rental business. He started the business in Colorado Springs and discovered the need to expand. He then asked me if I would be interested in partnering with him in Northern Colorado. Since we’ve started it has grown and we’ve enjoyed the business immensely. I am retired from doing daycare for 30 plus years and the rental business has kept me occupied. It’s such an inventive idea to have this business out of our home so customers can get access to same day medical equipment from 8 am to 8 pm, 365 days year! Rob has worked so hard at getting this set up to work effectively for the customers and those of us who’ve partnered with him. I feel so good about being a part of it and seeing the folks we’re helping out.
My husband has since retired from UPS and he’s now doing the maintenance of the equipment. He is happy to be involved with it as well. We are both so pleased to hear the positive feedback from the customers.
Donna and Lee Knuppel
Rob Urban, Founder
Medical Income USA